OT: polyamory (was Re: [OT] Re: Python training time)

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Fri Feb 28 15:46:32 EST 2003

[Talking about ESR]

In article <mailman.1046212858.3422.python-list at python.org>,
David K. Trudgett <dkt at registriesltd.com.au> wrote:
>On Tuesday 2003-02-25 at 11:28:00 +0000, Martijn Faassen wrote:
>>
>> He prefers 'polyamorous' as far as I'm aware. :)
>
>And right he is, too! Although, it's not right for everyone. (And it's
>darned hard work, I hear.)

<shrug>  A polyamorous relationship doesn't take any more effort per se
than a monogamous one.  There are plenty of styles of monogamy that take
lots of work; there are plenty of styles of polyamory that take little
work (beyond the hard work that most solid relationships require).

Anyone who's really curious about the subject is welcome to drop by
alt.polyamory and ask questions -- we even have several monogamous
regulars who just like the conversation.

Register for PyCon now!  http://www.python.org/pycon/reg.html