Sean Ross sross at connectmail.carleton.ca
Sat Feb 8 12:14:24 EST 2003

http://www.pythoncraft.com/

> Register for PyCon now!  http://www.python.org/pycon/reg.html

I like the latter best, but then, of course, this introduces _two_ new
keywords.(which doesn't bother me, but it'll bother others).

    <exp1> when <cond> else <exp2>,

may not read strictly left to right(although, to me, it does), but it only
introduces one new keyword(which may prove less anathemic)
Either 'when' version would be fine by me. <cond>?<exp1>:<exp2>, for purely
aesthethic reasons, I don't care for as much, but it is familiar.
Sean