Yet Another Case Question

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Mon Feb 24 12:11:50 EST 2003

Steve Holden wrote:

> As ever, your rationality and good humour put me to shame. Perhaps I *did*
> get out of bed the wrong side. That certainlty indactes a need for greater
> tolerance on my part.

LOL! :)

> still-looking-for-the-"it"-substitution-ly y'rs  - steve

<grin>  In the first line below:

"""Well, the only POSITIVE benefit I can think of it that it's easiest
   to tell learners that a variable name must always be written in
   EXACTLY the same way. This does lend certainlty to the learning process.
"""

It's like one of those "it it" things split across two lines, which are
so darned hard to find.

-Peter