xml-rpc and zope help

sanjay sanjay2kind at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 7 09:15:15 EST 2003

Hi ,

 Thanks for suggestion. Getting  error during  connection to internet
site from my local zope server, but working fine with intranet.

Shows error message
--------------------

Exception in thread Thread-3:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files\myzope/bin/lib\threading.py", line 378, in
__bootstrap
    self.run()
  File "C:\Program Files\myzope\lib\python\Products\XMLRPCMethod\XMLRPCMethod.py
", line 253, in run
    try: res = apply(f,self.args,self.kwargs)
  File "C:\Program Files\myzope\lib\python\xmlrpclib.py", line 547, in
__call__
    return self.__send(self.__name, args)
  File "C:\Program Files\myzope\lib\python\xmlrpclib.py", line 630, in
__request

    request
  File "C:\Program Files\myzope\lib\python\xmlrpclib.py", line 561, in
request
    h.putrequest("POST", handler)
  File "C:\Program Files\myzope/bin/lib\httplib.py", line 437, in
putrequest
    self.send(str)
  File "C:\Program Files\myzope/bin/lib\httplib.py", line 379, in send
    self.connect()
  File "C:\Program Files\myzope/bin/lib\httplib.py", line 363, in
connect
    self.sock.connect((self.host, self.port))
  File "<string>", line 1, in connect
error: (10060, 'Operation timed out')