3D graphics programmers using Python?

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Mon Feb 10 03:16:48 EST 2003

Alex Martelli wrote:

> Erik Max Francis wrote:
>
> > Presuming that's meant to be a _putting_ there, I'm not sure I
> > understand what it's getting at.  If containers aren't for putting
> > objects into, what would you put in them?
>
> Pointers or smart pointers to the objects.

Don't people throw a fit when you talk about containers of pointers in
comp.lang.c++[.moderated]?  (Smart pointers, fine.  Objects with proper
copy semantics, fine.  Raw pointers, eep.)

/  \ Yes I'm / Learning from falling / Hard lessons
\__/ Lamya
    Bosskey.net: Quake III Arena / http://www.bosskey.net/q3a/
 A personal guide to Quake III Arena.