Python vs. C++ Builder - speed of development

Bengt Richter bokr at oz.net
Wed Feb 5 20:58:05 EST 2003

On Wed, 05 Feb 2003 23:13:00 GMT, "Brandon Van Every" <vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com> wrote:

>Bengt Richter wrote:
>>
>> I saw your home page. Are the triangle edges supposed to be on great
>> circles?  They don't look like it to me, but maybe it's an illusion?
>
>The triangle edges are definitely *on* great circles, but they do not *form*
>great circles.

I meant "on" as in "every point coincindent with."  To ask a different way,
are the surface lines that connect the vertices of your triangles and form
their boundaries coincident with lines formed by the intersection of the
sphere's surface and some plane that contains the center of the sphere?

BTW, I probably won't be back for a few days...

Regards,
Bengt Richter