Andrew Dalke adalke at mindspring.com
Sat Feb 8 20:44:24 EST 2003

David Eppstein:
> Turn it around a little and both versions become a little clearer:

Mmm, true if you follow nots.  I prefer not having nots because
it's harder for me to think backwards, especially since you
use both "in" and "not in"

> But really, the reason for the unreadability of all of these forms is
> that they make no sense -- they're built up of seemingly random strings
> with no obvious logical relation between the input and the output.

Ahh, I was trying to classify people in the Monty Python skit
as a decision tree.

There are three people, "vikings", "waitress" and "customer".

Q: How are they different?