proto-PEP: "unless" expression

Dave Cole djc at object-craft.com.au
Mon Feb 10 18:45:19 EST 2003

>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Jones <rjones at ekit-inc.com> writes:

Richard> wrote:
>> > OK, so you're mocking the BDFL now?
>> >
>> > Not funny.
>>
>> I rather thought it was.  Though I thought the string interpolation
>> post was funnier. Probably because I read it first.  And
>> integrating yeat another use of "if" was a nice touch.

Richard> Yeah, looking back, I should have used "except" instead :)

Since the other P language has keywords like "bless", we could always
one-up them by going for things like "pray", "absolve", "exorcise",
"possess".  Python, not P*** would then be the most divine language.

- Dave

--
http://www.object-craft.com.au