float / double support in Python?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Wed Feb 26 01:33:16 EST 2003

In article <3E5C2414.76CC0312 at alcyone.com>, Erik Max Francis wrote:
> Tim Rowe wrote:

>> > Some are surprised to find /any/ Esperantistoj /anywhere/, but of
>> > course
>> > it does appeal to those who like elegance and simplicity, so I'm not
>> > surprised to find the overlap.  (Kay jes, mi parolas Esperanto).
>>
>> s/Esperanto/Esperanton/ of course.  Sorry!
>
> Also _kaj_, not _kay_.

People are posting in Esperanto, so this thread is officially over now.

Since we here in c.l.p don't get upset enough to call people Nazis, so we
need some sort of corrolary to Godwin's law....

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I am deeply CONCERNED
                                  at               and I want something GOOD