Anybody working on a PEP308 summary?

Carlos Ribeiro cribeiro at mail.inet.com.br
Sat Feb 8 20:17:04 EST 2003

To everyone,

After reading 300+ messages regarding PEP308 (including a few ones off list),
I would like to know if someone offered himself to write a summary of the
main arguments, pro and contra. It would be nice to have someone neutral
working on it. As for myself, I'm already too involved with the +1 field to
write it :-)

That said, is someone doing it? I know it's a lot of work, but it would be
really helpful.

p.s: It seems that the list is choking under load, or it is experiencing some
network-related problem, because it was never so slow before. Any news on
this?

Carlos Ribeiro
cribeiro at mail.inet.com.br