Python training time (was)

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Sat Feb 1 15:33:42 EST 2003

John Ochiltree wrote:

> Alex Martelli wrote:
[snip 116 lines of reposted content]

> This is the most wonderfully off topic post I've come across. You are a
> genius to get from a debate about C++ & Python to a debate on value. I
> salute you.

John, please try to edit your posts to reduce the amount of requoted
material so your readers aren't forced to scroll down four pages just
to find a few lines of new material.

On the issue of off-topic (or not), I have to disagree.  Alex' post
related to productivity in programming, and that's about as on-topic
in a discussion about Python as one can get.

-Peter