win32file.pyd Device Error on W95

Marie-Claude Savoie marie-claude.savoie at sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 19 19:50:36 EST 2003

What version would you recommend for a P166 or 486 that has a lightweight
interface, is easy to install, and doesn't take up too much disk space.  I
would like to run python and wxPython applications.  Are there any
compatibility issues with old Linux versions with current Python or wxPython
releases?  Afterall, I don't want to go down that road again.

Regards,

Gordon Williams

"Carlos Ribeiro" <cribeiro at mail.inet.com.br> wrote in message

> I have a lot of experience with Linux installations, and I have to say
that I
> share your conclusions - albeit with a little regret and frustration.
Linux