Case sensitivity

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Sat Feb 22 04:38:34 EST 2003

Gerrit Holl <gerrit at nl.linux.org> wrote:
> Gerrit Holl schreef op dinsdag 18 februari om 13:22:14 +0000:
>> > Hmmmm... because case sensitivity is a good thing?
[debate]

Damn. I *thought* I had cut this whole discussion short by asking people
in the thread where this originated to please keep this can of worms
closed, but now I see this thread dropped off and mutated into what I suspect
a classic case sensitivity debate. If you want to read case sensitivity
debate you don't have to create it yourself, you know. You can simply check
google groups for plenty.

Regards,

Martijn