Caculate age

Carlos Ribeiro cribeiro at mail.inet.com.br
Wed Feb 5 05:53:43 EST 2003

On Wednesday 05 February 2003 03:02 am, Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
>         Besides the fact that catenary curves only show up in very advanced
> math or physics courses? <G>

Off topic... I remember being taught the catenary at high school. But that's
was in Brazil about 20 years ago - I don't know about the current situation
here or in any other country either. Anyway, math teaching is known to vary
widely in quality from contry to country (some say that India is very good in
this respect, but I sincerely dont know - never been there :-).

Carlos Ribeiro