Python vs. C++ Builder - speed of development

Brandon Van Every vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com
Tue Feb 4 15:48:36 EST 2003

Alex Martelli wrote:

> Funny to see somebody so hotly arguing for simplicity AND for C++ at
> the same time.  Will you next be arguing for vegetarianism AND steaks?

You just won't accept that it's possible to do simple things in C++, will
you?

I've made the points dozens of times.  If you don't accept them, there's no
point repeating them further.

20% of the world is real.