PEP 308: A PEP Writer's Experience - CON

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Sat Feb 8 16:30:44 EST 2003

Andrew Koenig wrote:

> Perhaps this is why there's so much debate :-)  Seriously, it
> often seems that the smallest changes generate the most controversy.

Recall the controversy that sprung from the pronouncement that Booleans
would be added to the language.  And that was a _really_ simple change,
it just at first glance looked a lot more involved than it really was.

/  \ Lawyers, I suppose, were children once.
\__/ Charles Lamb
    The laws list / http://www.alcyone.com/max/physics/laws/
 Laws, rules, principles, effects, paradoxes, etc. in physics.