Advanced Sound Editing

Gumuz gumuz at looze.net
Tue Feb 11 04:51:48 EST 2003

I am exploring the posibilities of manipulating sound(wav) with python and
I'm quite 'disapointed'. I get the strong impression that not much is done
yet regarding python+sound. I have found the standard wave-module which
already offers some more low-level-stuff, but it's not sufficient. I know
how to play sound with winsound and even pygame.

Maybe I missed something, but I was thinking maybe someone knows about a
good advanced non-python library which I could wrap and use for this
purpose.

Any other suggestions are welcome too of course :)

regards,

Guyon