ActivePython Install problem

Alex K. Angelopoulos aka at mvps.org
Sat Feb 8 21:21:11 EST 2003

Gary,

There may be a problem with the installer files for 2.2.1 that you have; I
suspect this is an issue with the MSI engine itself.  What OS version do you
have, and what version of the Windows Installer?  There were some issues with an
updated version of the MSI engine from last fall, so if you installed/updated
MSI support in that time frame you may have a problem with that.

I'm only vaguely aware of details on this issue; one potential fix is to attempt
doing a forced update of the MSI engine.. :(

--

news:v4abcibivundd at corp.supernews.com...