PEP308: a call for usability studies (was Re: Update to PEP308: if-then-else expression)

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Thu Feb 13 19:50:09 EST 2003

Peter Hansen wrote:

> I have access to an innocent (as in largely unexposed to the
> discussion
> about PEP308 and its alternative) group of Python programmers at work,
> specifically eight of them.  They have a wide variety of backgrounds,
> most with some C, all but one with at least two languages other than
> Python.

I don't really know how much weight should be afforded to a straw poll
involving only eight people, but if people feel it would be instructive,
go for it.

/  \ It is human nature to think wisely and act foolishly.
\__/ Anatole France
    PyUID / http://www.alcyone.com/pyos/uid/
 A module for generating "unique" IDs in Python.