Scripting graphs

Jason Morgan jwm-python at sentinelchicken.net
Sun Feb 9 09:50:09 EST 2003

Thanks. I'll take a look at all of your suggestions and see what's right
for me. My intent is to do some simple bandwidth usage monitoring for
different clients in a small network - with the output being a simple
graph on a web page for the boss to view. Need to make sure they aren't
trading any mp3s (damn DMCA) as the RIAA seems to be getting more and
more aggressive.

Jason