How can I call a dll "inside" another process?

Nomad nomad*** at ***freemail.absa.co.za
Thu Feb 20 14:49:34 EST 2003

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 18:28:17 +0100, Alex Martelli <aleaxit at yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Nomad wrote:
>>>Jeffrey Richter, Advanced Windows, Third Edition (Microsoft Press, 1997,
>>>ISBN 1- 572-31548-2)
>> Thanks for the reference, but getting hold of a copy in SA might be
>> tough :-(
>
>Why ever?  Amazon will be overjoyed to send you one (in exchange for
>due monetary consideration), I'm sure...

You haven't looked at the exchange rate lately have you ;-)  In
relative terms it would likely cost about 5-6 times what it costs in
the 'States and Europe, maybe even more with import duty added on top.
Then there's postage aswell.

Unfortunately it looks like I'll have to spend a week on Google
(checking _every_ link just in case).  I've already checked all the
university and municiple libraries -- the varsity libs don't have it,
and you don't even want to know what the local libs response was...

Thanks anyway, I'll look for a copy when I'm next in the UK (I'm sure
it'll come in handy for other stuff too).

Later

--
Nomad

Wondering of the vast emptyness of the 'net
in search of something cool.