parse xml string in a socket server

Alex Martelli aleax at aleax.it
Wed Feb 26 17:36:32 EST 2003

Irmen de Jong wrote:

> Sephiroth *TMM* wrote:
>>>Guarda un po' chi ti trovo su comp.lang.python :D
>>
>> appunto, ma nessuna idea della soluzione?
>
> I understand a score of programming languages,
> and a few spoken languages, but this one is
> not part of either. What are you saying???

They're chatting in Italian, about a problem
Sephiroth reported (but I haven't been able to
reproduce).  Guys, if you post to it.comp.lang
(with [Python] in the subject -- and a complete
and tiny failing case, please!-) I'll be glad to
help you there in our own natural language...
but here, English is preferred;-).

Alex