Why does Dynamic Typing really matter?!?

Jason Smith chastel_pelerin at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 6 05:57:21 EST 2003

Hi All

I'm doing some research into language constructs, particularly dynamic
typing.  What I'm looking for are examples in dynamically typed
languages that clearly illustrate the benefits that dynamic typing
give to a solution to a problem.  I'm aware that dynamic typing
provides the following,

But what I want need is an solution to a problem that would not be
possible to replicate in a statically typed language...

Can anyone pt me in the right direction or provide a small example?

Thanks
Jason.