Python IDE ERIC3

myk mykbourassa at cogeco.ca
Fri Feb 21 23:47:06 EST 2003

I gave Eric a miss for the same reasons as you described.  You might try
Boa-constructor at Sourceforge but you need to get the latest CVS as the
Windows .exe for 0.2.0 doesn't work properly.  I've had a nice time with
Eclipse though with the Python plug-in.  It isn't fancy but it does nice
basic editing.  Hope that helps.

myk