pycrust editor

Erik Lechak elechak at bigfoot.com
Fri Feb 7 03:34:44 EST 2003

Hello all,

Sorry for asking but I have been searching for hours now.  I am using
wxPython and like the pyCrust shell.  But I can't seem to find an
editor that gives me the same type aware autocompletion as the shell (
boa constructor does, but it's a little overkill at times).  I took a
look at SciTE and thought that I hit the jackpot.  But it does not
seem to understand python as well as pyCrust (or boa contructor) even
with the generated python.api file.  Then I looked at the screenshot
for SciTE here:

http://www.scintilla.org/SciTEImage.html

The screenshot is of SciTE editing a file called PyCrustEditor.py.
Sounds just like what I am looking for.  Does anyone know anything
about this editor and where I can get it?

Thanks,
Erik Lechak