Just for fun - PickleRPC

Geoffrey Talvola gtalvola at nameconnector.com
Thu Feb 27 16:06:00 EST 2003

Webware has its own protocol called PickleRPC, probably very similar to what
you've written.  You might be interested to compare and contrast.  Here are
links to the relevant source files if you're interested:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/webware/Webware/Mi
scUtils/PickleRPC.py?rev=HEAD
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/webware/Webware/We
bKit/PickleRPCServlet.py?rev=HEAD
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/webware/Webware/We
bKit/Examples/PickleRPCExample.py?rev=HEAD

- Geoff