Python on web with mod_python

JZ jroznfgre at jngpugbjreQBGbet.cy
Mon Dec 8 04:11:59 EST 2003

Look at Plone http://www.plone.org. It is ready to use, powerfull CMS
system based on Zope http://www.zope.org

>1. Is it best to just develop in all Pyhton or to use a mixture of PHP and Python?
>Why other than personal feelings?

There is no need for such mixture. Python should be enough.

>2. What is the best way to template using Python for me to seperate content
>from logic?  All the data that will be displayed in dynamic so I am not sure
>what the best way to template it would be in Python.

I am also a PHP programmer and I had the same problem some times ago.
I think, the best solution is an application serwer Webware
http://webware.sourceforge.net and Cheetah
http://www.cheetahtemplate.org as a template system.

--
JZ