graphs in python...

Douglas F. Calvert douglist at anize.org
Wed Dec 3 17:01:46 EST 2003

Hello,
 I read "Python Patterns: Implementing Graphs" document on the website
and was impressed with doing graphs in this fashion. Is this still the
best documented way to do graphs. The document alludes to a follow up
article tuned for speed but I have not found it. Can anyone suggest
other ways that might be faster? I am looking to implement a graph with
over 11k nodes and I am afraid that the speed might begin to wither. I
have implemented a test version with this code and a set of 5k nodes and
the speed could be quicker:)
Thanks a lot...

--
Douglas F. Calvert <douglist at anize.org>