[Boa Constr] Download of 0.2.7 Available

Gandalf gandalf at geochemsource.com
Fri Dec 5 03:59:54 EST 2003

It is 'boa'.

Well, you can get valid repository names from the CVS interface of
SourceForge.

Start with here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/boa-constructor/

Select 'CVS' on the top. Under 'Anonymous CVS Access' you will see a
link with this text:

To determine the names of the modules created by this project, you may
examine their CVS repository via the provided web-based CVS repository
viewer <http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/boa-constructor>.

Click on 'web-based CVS repository viewer
<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/boa-constructor>' and you will
see the module names. Currently, there is only one named 'boa'.

Possibly you will have to be a member of SF to do this, I'm not sure.

Best,