cell object dereferencing

Jan Decaluwe jan at jandecaluwe.com
Tue Dec 9 12:49:39 EST 2003

Peter Otten wrote:
> Jan Decaluwe wrote:
>

>>Is there a way to dereference a cell object (that is, get
>>the object that it references to) in Python?
>>
>>Regards, Jan
>>

> I appreciate messages from the future, cryptic as they may be.
> So: what cell in what prison?
>
> Sorry, couldn't resist...

Cell objects are afaik only documented briefly in the Python C API,
so I understand the question may sound cryptic.
For you knowledge, they exist today and are used to implement
nested scopes. The guy able to answer (I hope)
will probably understand the question immediately.

Regards, Jan

--
Jan Decaluwe - Resources bvba - http://jandecaluwe.com
Losbergenlaan 16, B-3010 Leuven, Belgium