True, False, None

Michael Geary Mike at DeleteThis.Geary.com
Fri Dec 5 12:20:09 EST 2003

Peter Hansen wrote:
> When *I* have used case-insensitive languages, I have certainly
> used various forms of capitalization to represent different types
> of  information, such as functions or constants.  I am definitely
> not alone in this approach, as I have learned it from reading
> others' code.

In fact, mixed case names have always been very popular in the case-independent Pascal language.
Just look at any Apple code. The original Mac toolbox was written for Pascal and it's full of
MixedCaseNames.

Mixed case names with an initial capital letter are sometimes even called PascalCase.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Pascal+CamelCase

http://www.google.com/search?q=PascalCase

-Mike