connection to samba server

Bengt Richter bokr at oz.net
Sat Dec 13 22:05:07 EST 2003

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 03:33:31 -0800, "Przemo Drochomirecki" <pedrosch at gazeta.pl> wrote:

>very funny, ok, so now it sounds like this:
>(damn smart way)
>
>I used Google to try to find "connecting to samba server"" on the Web, but I
>got no useful hits. Does anyone know where I can find programming
>information on this problem?

Which problem is your problem? Do you have a samba server running? On what?
Do you have privileges to configure it (even though you don't have sufficient
knowledge at this point)? What version of windows are you running? What connects
the two? Are you trying to connect with a program or browsing "network neighborhood"?
What makes you think there is a problem? What have you tried/observed? Why are we
playing 20-questions?

Regards,
Bengt Richter