Turning f(callback) into a generator

Alan Kennedy alanmk at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 5 12:11:45 EST 2003

[Peter Otten]
> So far, no one has come up with a solution that avoids threads - short of
> Bengt Richter's ideas on changing the language that is.

Sorry I'm late into this thread.

Peter, you may find the following message from Stephen Taschuk
interesting. It is an approach to the producer/consumer problem,
through the use of coroutines. Only the bottom half of his post will
be of interest. The top half relates to another question I was asking
him at the time.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=mailman.1054317657.5272.python-list%40python.org&rnum=8

I think it might be something closer to what you're looking for.

regards,

--
alan kennedy