Python progamming certification

Dang Griffith noemail at noemail4u.com
Thu Dec 11 07:16:03 EST 2003

On 10 Dec 2003 18:06:04 -0800, Paul Rubin
<http://phr.cx@NOSPAM.invalid> wrote:

>Apollo <_ at _._> writes:
>> But how can I convince employers that I know Python I have not
>> programmed using Python in career before?
>
>Why that's the simplest of all.  Write an interesting program and
>release it as free software.
    And/or contribute to an already-existing project that needs
assistance.
    That would have the added benefit of supporting any claims you may
make regarding teamwork.  And, if the team is distributed, you could
simultaneously gain support for any claims you may make regarding the
ability to work independently.
    Hmmm... now I'm starting to feel like such a louse.  Guess I'll
have to start contributing more than occasional newbian answers and
weak, pithy witicisms.
   --dang