Programming language from python

Irmen de Jong irmen at -NOSPAM-REMOVETHIS-xs4all.nl
Tue Dec 30 05:01:52 EST 2003

Alejandro Lombardo wrote:
> Dear sirs:
>
> I need to create a programming language. Can this be done with the
> latest version of python?

Yes, sure!

> Is python the best computer programming
> language development tool in the entire universe? If it isn´t could you
> please tell me the name of the best computer programming language
> development tool in the entire universe?

While Python approaches this almost, I believe the Sqiwrnsyivstblz++
toolkit, available on the third rock circling Betelgeuse,
is highly superior at the moment.

> So that I can download it from
> the Internet for free? I would apreciate it if you could answer these
> questions as soon as posible.

I'm sorry, the inhabitants of the Betelgeuse system have discarded the
Internet long ago in favor of a much better communication system based
on tachyons, and bad news (because, as you know, there are only two
things in the universe that travel faster than light: tachyons and
bad news).

Have fun with Python instead.

;-)

--Irmen de Jong