Can Python be run off of a CD-ROM?

BJ MacNevin BJ at replyhere.now
Wed Dec 3 08:59:38 EST 2003

WOW!
Lots of responses. Thanks everyone! I need to play around with it more. My
first attempt of just dragging the C:\python23 directory and copying the
.dll's into it did work by and large... no IDLE which is a bummer (but
understandable). So I will try some of the other options shared here.

Thanks again for all the great and helpful feedback!

BJ MacNevin

news:BhVyb.389117$Tr4.1144562 at attbi_s03...