Elementric(?) import problem?

Rasmus razor-report at daimi.au.dk
Mon Dec 8 15:53:54 EST 2003

Thanks.

Hope this will teach me to read the whole manual before asking :-)

PS: Due to heavy(!) spam reception (1,000-26,000+/week), I use a fake sender
address. Please answer in the newsgroup. And don't forget to hide your own
address to avoid ending up in tons of spam.

news:3FD4C9A9.A8A03CBB at engcorp.com...