How to graph two columns of x,y numbers?

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Sun Dec 7 21:38:27 EST 2003

Todd Gardner wrote:

> I would like to graph two columns of x,y numbers?  I would greatly
> appreciate any pointers or suggestions.

Yes, include more detail about what you want to do.  Specifically,
what platform, do you care if it's wxPython, or Tkinter, or something
else, etc.  There are about a zillion possible answers to your
question as it stands, and "python graphing" or something on Google
would likely get you a lot of mileage right now.  Maybe after you
do a little research there you can come back with a more detailed
question?

-Peter