Chandler status (was Re: Project dream

Ville Vainio ville.spammehardvainio at spamtut.fi
Sat Dec 27 06:49:03 EST 2003

> > Yes, that's what I meant. Although Chandler seems much more ambitious.
> > Very interesting project.
>
> I wonder how healty it is: their wiki is empty, the Mitch Kapor blog
> is stopped, there is not much recent news.  But interesting certainly.

Reading the blog at

http://blogs.osafoundation.org/mitch/

suggests that he is turning his energies to execution:

""" What remains is the sometimes unglamorous process building the
complete team and orchestrating the complex software development
process efficiently to realize the dreams we have created. It is to
that end that I am now trying to turn my energies to.  """

So the project seems healthy. Even if the blog entry starts in the
style of writing that usually accompanies "we tried our best, we had
good people, but we're screwed" announcements.

The fact that they have new job postings on the Announcements page,
dating Dec 18, can't be a bad sign either.

--
Ville Vainio   http://www.students.tut.fi/~vainio24