LIVEWIRES package problem...

BJ MacNevin brian at macnevin.net
Sun Dec 14 05:07:30 EST 2003

If anyone is familiar with the Livewires package...

I can't get the graphics windows to behave. When I run the test() then
everything seems to be working fine. But when I try to use it this happens:

begin_graphics()    #The graphics window opens as it does for test()

draw(200,200)   #nothing happens. No graphics.

And then, when the mouse is over the window there is a WAIT cursor... and if
I click, it all stops working. DOH! Could there be a mouse driver problem?

I have no clue at all.

Thanks fro any suggestions!

BJ MacNevin