What GUI toolkit looks the best?

Edward K. Ream edreamleo at charter.net
Fri Dec 12 15:10:33 EST 2003

> if not FUD, it was inaccurate in the _general sense_
> as many applications are built upon wxWindows/wxPython and do not have
> problems.

Yeah, as I think about this more, I am tending to agree with you.  Perhaps I
was just being too grumpy or pessimistic.  I owe the wxWindows people an
apology.  Consider it given.

For sure wxPython is pretty easy to use.  Looking back, I was letting
earlier trauma color my thinking too much.  Also, the wxSTC control might
well solve the problems with the plain wxText control...

Edward
Edward K. Ream   email:  edreamleo at charter.net
Leo: Literate Editor with Outlines