Newbie data structes question

Kamus of Kadizhar yan at NsOeSiPnAeMr.com
Thu Dec 4 15:15:49 EST 2003

On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 15:34:27 +0100, Peter Otten wrote:

> Seriously, most work is done with Python's powerful list/dictionary
> implementations.

Thanks for all the help from everyone.  I've done programming (tons and
tons) in C, some in lisp, and gobs years ago in FORTRAN and SNOBOL. It's
always interesting to come across new ideas; I'm going to have to chew on
the little snippets of code pasted here until I can digest them.  Those
new ideas hurt until they are assimilated....

:-)

-Kamus