ossaudiodev

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Sun Dec 14 09:35:54 EST 2003

Tyler Eaves <tyler at tylereaves.com> writes:

> The docs list the module as being available on FreeBSD, yet neither 2.2
> (built from ports)

I don't think it was in 2.2.

> or 2.3.2 (built by hand from canonical sources) have it.

Well, then it's up to you to investigate why it wasn't built (look in
setup.py at first, I guess).  The source certainly should be there.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  Every now and then, Google doesn't throw up what I need so I start
  checking Altavista, Yahoo, etc.  In almost every single case, I am