How to delete this file ???

DCK dck at NOSPAM.gazeta.pl
Mon Dec 1 04:58:22 EST 2003

Hello

I've path to file, which look like this:
\\COMPUTER\D$\C++\FILE_TO_DELETE.JPG
This path was generated by os.path.walk() function. When i try to delete
this file, os.remove() can't find it, os.path.fileexists() can't find it :(
I can delete other files (i.e. \\COMPUTER\D$\C\FILE_TO_DELETE.JPG). I guess
there's a problem with this C++ directory (++ exacly). I tried to change it
to C\+\+, but this still not work. I've no idea how to delete this file.

I work under WinNT 4.0 with sp6, python 2.3 with unicode support. I have
adminstrator rights.
Can somebody help me ?
--
  / Wygenerowal: DCK