Zen of ...

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Tue Dec 23 10:54:21 EST 2003

Aahz wrote:

> In article <m3zndqky6l.fsf at pc150.maths.bris.ac.uk>,
> Michael Hudson  <mwh at python.net> wrote:
> >Gerrit Holl <gerrit at nl.linux.org> writes:
> >>
> >> So the Zen of Python shouldn't *be called* the Zen of Programming.
> >
> >No, it should be called "19 Pythonic Theses", which has the advantage
> >of being vaguely accurate...
>
> Actually, it should be called "20 Pythonic Theses", because that was
> Tim's original title.

Ah, so it should be called the same thing as what its title is?

But it's _actually_ called the Zen of Python?

Or is that just its name now?  ;-)

-Peter

P.S. My heartfelt thanks to whomever it was who posted the Lewis Carroll
reference lately...  I'm _still_ trying to find my old copy of Through the
Looking Glass to find that section!