SimpleXMLRPCServer vs handlername question

Raaijmakers, Vincent (IndSys, Raaijmakers, Vincent (IndSys,
Fri Dec 19 12:38:46 EST 2003

I'm struggling a bit to get a java client connected to my SimpleXMLRPServer.

The issue is that the java client wants to call a specific handler on my server.
so:
server.handler.method()

Like Pyro, I can give on the server side my handler a specific name at the time a register that handler as an instance.
But, how to do that with this XMLRPC server?
So for example:

handler = Handler()
server = SimpleXMLRPCServer(('localhost', port))
server.register_instance(handler, 'aHandlerName') #which is not possible

Perhaps I have to use a different type of server.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find examples in the libraries and using Google..
Please give me some advises.

Thanks,
Vincent