Pmw.ComboBox

mark mark at diversiform.com
Wed Dec 10 11:20:01 EST 2003

I guess I would wonder why you'd use a ComboBox that you didn't want
someone to select anything from, but maybe you are disabling the widget
conditionally.  At any rate:

Nochoice = Pmw.ComboBox()
Nochoice._entryWidget['state'] = DISABLED

Now, this is effectively disabling the entire widget, since it won't put
anything in the entry box.  I'm not certain if this is what you're
looking for, but it works for me.

- Mark