What GUI toolkit looks the best?

Andrew Barilla andrew at exit66.com
Thu Dec 11 13:26:11 EST 2003

I'm working on a cross platform app which has a standard GUI front end
for administration and a kiosk front end for user usage.  I'm using
wxWindows for the standard GUI and it does port between Windows and
Linux without a problem.  The only significant difference I've seen is
that MDI applications in Linux don't look like the do in Windows.
Each child window shows up maximized in the parent window and there
are tabs across the top to switch between children.  This just maybe
the default format and can be changed, but I haven't looked into it
yet.

For the kiosk I'm using PyGame which ports between Windows and Linux
just as well.

Andrew Barilla
http://www.exit66.com/