Chandler status (was Re: Project dream

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Sat Dec 27 13:41:25 EST 2003

<snip>

> > I wonder how healty it is: their wiki is empty, the Mitch Kapor blog
> > is stopped, there is not much recent news.  But interesting certainly.
>
> Reading the blog at
>
> http://blogs.osafoundation.org/mitch/

<snip>
> So the project seems healthy. Even if the blog entry starts in the
> style of writing that usually accompanies "we tried our best, we had
> good people, but we're screwed" announcements.

<snip>

> --
> Ville Vainio   http://www.students.tut.fi/~vainio24

It is not easy, but one can find the information needed to d/l the latest
Chandler releases and cvs. I d/l'd the cvs on 12/26 and a quick look found
the latest file date as 12/18. That seems pretty healthy to me.

http://wiki.osafoundation.org/twiki/bin/view/Chandler/WebHome then select
"GettingChandler". Latest distro and cvs instructions there.

HTH,

Dave LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA