Zen of ...

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Thu Dec 18 09:17:23 EST 2003

Gerrit Holl <gerrit at nl.linux.org> writes:

> Tim Churches wrote about the Zen of Python:
> > It is entirely possible to do programming in Perl, but the results bear
> > little resemblance to these desiderata.
>
> Ok.
>
> So the Zen of Python shouldn't *be called* the Zen of Programming.

No, it should be called "19 Pythonic Theses", which has the advantage
of being vaguely accurate...

--
  > so python will fork if activestate starts polluting it?
  I find it more relevant to speculate on whether Python would fork
  if the merpeople start invading our cities riding on the backs of
  giant king crabs.                 -- Brian Quinlan, comp.lang.python